An auto accident can change your life in an instant. Often times, it is not until the wreckage has been cleared that you truly appreciate the extent of the damage. Physical and emotional suffering, mounting medical bills and loss of wages have the potential to cripple an accident victim. Fortunately, if you find yourself the victim of an Arizona automobile accident, you have someone to turn to.
If you are struggling after a recent Arizona accident, contact the experienced car crash attorneys at Ariano & Reppucci, PLLC. Our attorney have the invaluable experience and professional dedication to help you pick up the pieces. Accidents happen. It is our experience that a victim’s recovery is often derailed by the devestating financial aftermath.
Don’t make this same mistake. Our attorneys will work diligently towards getting your medical bills paid, your property repaired or replaced, and your pain and suffering adequately compensated. Hiring an experienced attorney to represent your best interest will give you the time and freedom needed to recover from the accident.
Contact the experienced auto accident attorneys at Ariano & Reppucci, PLLC today! Through an informal free consultation, a knowledgeable personal injury attorney can inform you of your rights and walk you through the best steps towards recovering the compensation you need to recover from your accident.
How to Protect Yourself After an Accident
There are several steps to take to protect yourself after an accident. An automobile accident is one of the most terrifying experiences a person can go through. If you are in an accident, don’t panic. There are several steps you can take immediately following an accident that can help you later on. Instead, follow the steps below to ensure that your rights are protected.
1. Call the Police: First dial 911 and report the accident to emergency dispatch. Inform them of all passengers and other vehicles involved. Try to take a deep breath and follow any instructions they give you.
2. Seek Medical Attention: If you are injured, seek medical attention. Don’t be tempted to ‘tough it out’ and decline medical treatment. Keep complete documentation of all medical care received, including follow-up visits.
3. Obtain a Police Report: Ensure the local police department generates an accurate police report, and that it contains your provided statement. Don’t admit fault on your part. Take a copy of this report for your records.
4. Exchange Information: Obtain an information exchange car that contains the contact and insurance information of all parties involved. Be sure to record the name and badge number of all police officers handling the case.
5. Find Witnesses: If possible, obtain the name, address and telephone number of any witnesses to the incident.
6. Take Pictures: If you have a camera or cell phone capable of taking pictures, take as many pictures of the accident and surrounding area as possible. Focus on anything that may have lead to the accident.
7. Call an Attorney: Contact an Arizona auto accident attorney at Ariano & Reppucci, PLLC prior to giving any statement to the adverse party or their insurance carrier.
Our Arizona accident and injury lawyers are here 24/7. We sincerely hope that you never have to experienced the pain and fear of an automobile accident. However, if you do, remember that our attorneys are here to help. With our No-Fee Guarantee, our attorneys will advise you of your rights and work diligently on your case for no money down. We only get paid after you collect your settlement. Call us today to hasten your recovery.