Tucson Car Accident Lawyer
An auto accident can change your life in an instant. Often times, it is not until the wreckage has been cleared that you truly appreciate the extent of the damage. Physical and emotional suffering, mounting medical bills and loss of wages have the potential to cripple an accident victim. Fortunately, if you find yourself the victim of an automobile accident, our experienced Tucson car accident lawyers are there to turn to.
If you are struggling after a recent Arizona accident, contact the experienced auto accident attorneys at Ariano & Associates, PLLC. Our attorneys have the invaluable experience and professional dedication to help you pick up the pieces. Accidents happen. It is our experience that a victim’s recovery is often derailed by the devestating financial aftermath.
Don’t make this same mistake. Our attorneys will work diligently towards getting your medical bills paid, your property repaired or replaced, and your pain and suffering adequately compensated. Hiring an experienced attorney to represent your best interest will give you the time and freedom needed to recover from the accident.
Contact the experienced Tucson car accident attorneys at Ariano & Associates, PLLC today! Through an informal free consultation, a knowledgeable personal injury attorney can inform you of your rights and walk you through the best steps towards recovering the compensation you need to recover from your accident.
How to Protect Yourself After an Accident
There are several steps you should take to protect yourself after an accident. An automobile accident is one of the most terrifying experiences a person can go through. If you are in an accident, don’t panic. There are several steps you can take immediately following an accident that can help you later on. Instead, follow the steps below to ensure that your rights are protected.
1. Call the Police: First dial 911 and report the accident to emergency dispatch. Inform them of all passengers and other vehicles involved. Try to take a deep breath and follow any instructions they give you.
2. Seek Medical Attention: If you are injured, seek medical attention. Don’t be tempted to ‘tough it out’ and decline medical treatment. Keep complete documentation of all medical care received, including follow-up visits.
3. Obtain a Police Report: Ensure the local police department generates an accurate police report, and that it contains your provided statement. Don’t admit fault on your part. Take a copy of this report for your records.
4. Exchange Information: Obtain an information exchange car that contains the contact and insurance information of all parties involved. Be sure to record the name and badge number of all police officers handling the case.
5. Find Witnesses: If possible, obtain the name, address and telephone number of any witnesses to the accident.
6. Take Pictures: If you have a camera or cell phone capable of taking pictures, take as many pictures of the accident and surrounding area as possible. Focus on anything that may have lead to the accident.
7. Call an Attorney: Contact an Arizona auto accident attorney at Ariano & Associates, PLLC prior to giving any statement to the adverse party or their insurance carrier.
Our Arizona accident and injury lawyers are here 24/7. We sincerely hope that you never have to experience the pain and fear of an automobile accident. However, if you do, remember that our attorneys are here to help. With our No-Fee Guarantee, our attorneys will advise you of your rights and work diligently on your case for no money down. We only get paid after you collect your settlement. Call us today to hasten your recovery.
Car Accident Statistics
Are you the victim of an accident? Unfortunately, you are not alone. Every 14 seconds, someone is injured in a car accident.
Many of these victims never receive the financial compensation they need to fully recover. At Ariano & Associates, PLLC, we hope to change that. Did you know the following statistics?
Texting multiplies the risk of a car accident by 23.2 times.
35% of fatal car accidents occur through collisions with other motor vehicles.
Failure to wear a seat belt plays a part in 60% of car accident injuries and deaths.
Side impact collisions account for 28.9% of all car accidents in the United States.
Every year over 50,000 motorcyclists are injured and nearly 2,000 of those are killed in traffic accidents
The leading cause of death in the U.S. for people between the ages of 1 and 34 is car accidents.
We hope that you never become one of the above statistics. However, if you do find yourself or a family member the victim of an automobile accident, our Tucson car accident attorneys can help you obtain the financial compensation needed to recover.